What are the services offered by the CAPS program?

You can review a complete list of services offered here.

Who is eligible to use the services provided by CAPS?

Any senior or their family, living in the Tri-Cities area.

Are translators available to help non-native English speakers use CAPS services?

Yes, translators are available. See partner organization pages for language-specific resources available.

Are CAPS services only available to Fremont residents?

The CAPS program provides services to all residents of the Tri-Cities area, comprised of Fremont, Union City and Newark.

Are fees charged to use the CAPS services?

There is no fee to speak with a volunteer ambassador; however, there may be a fee associated with the services of the referral agency.